Teen Program Schedule
Monday – Friday: 2:00PM – 7:00PM
Every first and third Saturday: 11:00AM -4:00PM
Tutoring schedule: All Subjects Monday and Wednesday 4:30PM-5:30PM
The music studio hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4-7pm and every first and third Saturday 12-3pm
– Media Department (Photography, Digital Deejay, Film, Music Studio)
– Aggressive Replacement Training (ART) – 12 Week Program starting in February
– Wood Shop 101 – 6 Week Program starting in February on Saturday’s
About Riviera YEP
The Youth Empowerment Teen Program will provide a positive environment for youth development through open communication, education, culture, philosophy, mentoring, history, and personal enhancement to entice the young minds to become hungry for success!
Why It’s Important
Palm Beach County hired the Florida State University Center for Criminology and Public Poll Research to conduct research regarding youth crime trends among other things, the 2007 FSU study found that:
- .84 percent of violent offenders have an arrest record before the age of 30
- .79 percent of homicide offenders’ have an arrest record before the age of 30
- .The largest and fastest growing age group of homicide offenders is 20-24 years of age.