Teen Program Schedule
Monday – Friday: 2:00PM – 6:30PM
Every first and third Saturday: 11:00AM -4:00PM
EXTENDED HOURS COMING SOON!!!
Tutoring schedule: All Subjects Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday 4:00PM-5:00PM
The music studio hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 4-7pm and every first and third Saturday 12-3pm
Major Collaborative Partnerships
* Digital Divide Computer Program – youth will repair recycled computers and then donate them to local residents who are in need of computers as well as take one home. This will be a two phase program (6 Weeks per session) starting Wednesday, October 21, 2015 .
ALSO COMING IN OCTOBER
* Destiny Changes – Building boys to men
* Automotive 101
* Girls Hair 101
About Riviera YEP
The Youth Empowerment Teen Program will provide a positive environment for youth development through open communication, education, culture, philosophy, mentoring, history, and personal enhancement to entice the young minds to become hungry for success!
Why It’s Important
Palm Beach County hired the Florida State University Center for Criminology and Public Poll Research to conduct research regarding youth crime trends among other things, the 2007 FSU study found that:
- .84 percent of violent offenders have an arrest record before the age of 30
- .79 percent of homicide offenders’ have an arrest record before the age of 30
- .The largest and fastest growing age group of homicide offenders is 20-24 years of age.